Sumitomo T 81C Fusion Splicer
Direct core monitoring fusion splicer for ultra fast splicing in every environment. Fiber types: SMF (ITU-T G.652), MMF (ITU-T G.651), DSF (ITU-T G.653), NZDSF (ITU-T G.655), BIF (ITU-T G.657), EDF. Cladding diameter: 80 µm ~ 150 µm, Coating diameter: 100 µm ~ 1,000 µm.
- Compact & lightweight with only 2.1 kg weight including battery.
- Ultra fast splicing: 7 sec.
- Ultra fast heating: 28 sec.
- G.657 fiber auto-splice function.
- Automatic arc calibration.
- Supports bi-directional splicing operation.
- Dust-resistant, water-resistant and shock-proof.
- Touch-screen operation.
- Upgrades software via internet.
- Remote interactive maintenance via internet.
- Equipped with on board user training video.